NOTICE: These terms and conditions constitute a binding agreement (the “Agreement”) between you (the “Client”) and QuestFocus Management Consulting (the “Contractor”) effective as of the date of first purchase of services by the Client. Each of the Client and the Contractor are referred to herein individually as a “Party” and collectively as the “Parties.”
By affirmatively accepting the terms and conditions at the time of purchase and for good and valuable consideration, the receipt and adequacy of which are hereby acknowledged, the Client accepts and agrees to the following:
1. SERVICES. The Contractor shall perform the Administrative/Digital services purchased by the Client with reasonable care and skill and otherwise in the manner customarily performed by service providers in the Virtual Service industry (individually and collectively, the “Services”). The Contractor may freely delegate any of the Services to the Contractor’s remote staff (“Staff” or “remote staff”) in the Contractor’s sole discretion.
2. TERM. The term of this Agreement shall begin on the date of purchase and shall continue on a month-to-month basis unless terminated by either Party upon one (1) business days’ prior written notice to the other Party (the “Term”).
3. TERMS OF PAYMENT.
- Timing. The Client shall pay the Contractor in advance of delivery of work according to the admin/technical support plan subscribed to and all plan pricing is exclusive of taxes such as sales tax or Value Added Tax (VAT) if applicable. Plans will renew automatically each month during the Term on each monthly anniversary of your subscription date unless specified by the Client at least 24 hours prior to the renewal date (or unless Services are suspended or terminated by us as provided herein). On renewal, your credit card will be charged in advance based on your selected plan plus any hours used in excess of the selected plan level. Unused hours are not rolled over to the following month. If your credit card is declined, the Services will be suspended until payment is made.
- Expenses. The Contractor shall bill and the Client shall reimburse the Contractor for all reasonable and pre-approved out-of-pocket expenses that are incurred in connection with the performance of the Services.
- Travel. The Contractor’s staff are assigned to work on a virtual basis only. Requests for ‘in person’ work may be possible in exceptional circumstances but cannot be guaranteed. If granted, all hours including travel time to and from the staff member’s home and the work location, as well as hours spent on the job, are billable with no exceptions. Please contact your account manager to discuss your specific requirements.
- Refunds. In the unlikely event that you are unsatisfied with the work performed by your assigned staff, you will not be charged for the hours used in the current billing cycle. Please contact your account manager to discuss any such instances. Refunds will not be given for unused hours on prepaid plans.